the process & pricing
Take a look at the options below, and get in touch with your enquiries. You can either mail, or book a call.
Consultation & Research Phase
It all begins with a friendly, free consultation. This takes place in the property that needs re-designing, so I can get a real feel for your space.
After the consultation, I create a Design Brief which hones in on the central issues discussed in the consultation. This forms the basis of the project re-design. Once both you and I agree on the Design Brief, the fun starts!
I begin creating your dream space…
The Presentation Phase
I will present my scheme to you in the form of a Mood Board. From this board you will get a real feel of the space being designed. You’ll see a 2D CAD and 3D representation to get an idea of the layout, samples of products selected and a Spec Board featuring said products. Seeing the Mood Board focusses the mind and allows you to see which elements of the scheme you like and which you’d like to change.
Any changes to the design will be made after the Mood Board Presentation. Whether that be digitally or in-person, you’ll get to see the design again to make sure you’re entirely happy with the finished product.
Where do you go from here…?
Alternatively, if you opt for the Full Interior Design Service, I will manage the Project Management of the build and order the products for you.
Get in touch to find out more about the Design Process.
- If you need to ask specific questions regarding your scheme, or if, for example, you need guidance on a furniture piece or such like and do not need a more involved design input, then the Design Consultancy service is the way to go.
- Initial phone consultation to talk through your design requirements
- Home visit to discuss further your design requirements in order to formulate a design brief
- Preparation of 2D layout drawings
- Formulation of the design scheme which includes presentation of mood boards and FF and E (furniture, fixtures and equipment) specification.
- A 3D representation of the room.
- A Specification Document which details where the selected items are from with links to said items.
- This option is ideal for the client who wants guidance with their design, but who wishes to go it alone once they receive the perfect design scheme to follow. Our clear FF and E documentation makes it quick and easy to find what you need, ensuring completion of your dream design is a breeze.
Full Interior Design Service:Design and Implementation
- Elements listed in ‘Design-Only’ plus:
- Finding contractors (where needed)
- Overseeing contractors
- Organising deliveries
- Styling the room once completed
- This service is perfect if you are short on time and are not able to oversee the works. With this service, you can rest assured that the project runs smoothly and effectively.
Design brief highlight:
‘Increase natural light’
I believe that every space has a story to tell. It's not just about filling rooms with furniture; it's about crafting captivating narratives that reflect your unique personality and aspirations. In short, I’m here to give your home the ‘look at me, I’m fabulous’ factor!
Meet the Designer
Get in Touch